Write a resume for the post of ' Regional Manager of Malda District ' of Falooda Cements.

by - July 03, 2022

Write a resume for the post of ' Regional Manager of Malda District ' of Falooda Cements.



ANS .   

To 
The Advertiser
Falooda Cement 
Box No- 5588
The Statesman 
Kolkata 700001

Sir, 

In response to your advertisement published in the Statesman dated 1st July'2022 for the posts of ' Regional manager of Malda District ' ,  I beg to offer myself as a candidate for the same. As regards my qualification , The following RESUME in support of my candidature are furnished for your perusal. 
Finally , I beg to assure you that I shall discharge my duties to your complete satisfaction if I am selected. 

                                                    RESUME 


Name : 

Father's Name : 

DOB :

Address : 

Academic Qualification : 
(i) Passed secondary examination in 2012 .
(ii) Passed higher secondary examination in 2014.
(iii) Passed Honours in English in 2017.
(iv) passed Two Years Diploma in management in 2019.

Experience : 
(i) Worked as an asstt. area manager in ITC. 
(ii) Worked as sales executive in Ambuja Cement. 
(iii) Worked as sales executive in TATA TISCON 
(iv) Working as the chief sales executive in SRMB from January 2022.   

I earnestly pray to you to favour me with a post applied for. The photocopies of certificates and marksheets are enclosed herewith.   

Yours faithfully, 
Name + Address + Date. 

You May Also Like

0 comments