Application for the post of asstt. teacher in abc school.

by - June 03, 2022

Application for the post of asstt. teacher in ABC school.   



ABC School wants to employ teachers for classes V to VIII. Write a job application for the post and attach your CV with the application. 


To 
The Secretary, 
ABC High School, 
PO Mokdumpur,
Malda . 

Sir, 

In response to your advertisement published in the Statesman dated 1st June'2022 for the posts of asstt. teachers for classes V to VIII ,  I beg to offer myself as a candidate for the same. As regards my qualification , I beg to state that I passed the M.A. in English from Gour Banga University in 2019. The following CV in support of my candidature are furnished for your perusal. 
Finally , I beg to assure you that I shall discharge my duties to your complete satisfaction if I am selected. 

                                           Curriculum Vitae :-  


Name : 

Father's Name : 

DOB :

Address : 

Academic Qualification : 
(i) Passed secondary examination in 2012 .
(ii) Passed higher secondary examination in 2014.
(iii) Passed Honours in English in 2017.
(iv) passed MA in English in 2019. 

Experience : Working as an asstt. teacher from 2019 in XYZ School (A Privet Secondary School. ) 

I earnestly pray to you to favour me with a post applied for. The photocopies of certificates and marksheets are enclosed herewith.   



You May Also Like

0 comments